Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Activist Atheist

For a while now, I have been posting blasphemous ideas on my Facebook timeline, posts pointing out that the Bible has passages that are bizarre and has God promoting genocide. For instance this one:


Some use humor to point out the problems with Christianity or religion in general. For instance, this one:


I expected some push back and hoped for some dialog. I did get a bit of both.

But after much thought, I have decided that I should move these messages out of my personal Facebook page. No point or no good reason to present these ideas to folks who don't really give a hoot about it. But since I do, I don't want to give it up completely either.

Enter, "The Activist Atheist"! It is a new Facebook page that I and a few like minded folks are launching.

You are welcome to "like", hang out, and if interested start a dialog with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment